Wednesday, June 20, 2018
Preston Memorial Auditorium, 1458 Hamilton Street, Cambridge
At the forum we will:
- Celebrate National Indigenous Peoples Day (June 21) and acknowledge the significant contributions and accomplishments of Indigenous Peoples to our community.
- Receive an update on the Wellbeing Waterloo Region Initiative progress to date.
- Hear from Paul Born, cofounder and President of Tamarack.
- Reflect on what we need to do in order to deepen community.
- Provide input on the actions for some of the big idea areas.
- Find out how to get involved in Wellbeing Waterloo Region.
Thursday, March 29, 2018
Victoria Park Pavilion – Kitchener
Objectives of forum: To provide an update and obtain insights on the emerging Wellbeing Waterloo Region Strategy and invite participation to support the future work.